Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi AX6000 pre-order - Did you??

althea
Guide

Orbi AX6000 pre-order - Did you??

Has anyone else besides me pre-ordered the WiFi 6.0 Orbi AX6000 system?
I’ve been waiting for it for so long that I decided to go for it. Yet, I am wondering if this was unwise or premature. I cannot find much discussion about it. Have others, like me, pre-ordered the new system??
Message 1 of 6
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Orbi AX6000 pre-order - Did you??

Read my lips, "no way in hell."  Thank goodness for early adopters who will discover "what works... and what doesn't".

Seriously, I have absolutely zero devices that are WiFi6 certified.  Spending $700 gains me nothing.

When your package shows up in November, please post how things are working out.

Message 2 of 6
althea
Guide

The new iPhones are 802.11ax. So there’s that..
Yet, will this new system handle more devices even if not all are 802.11ax compliant?
Message 3 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 4 of 6
Michaeel
Aspirant

Before I pre-order the AX6000, I need to know whether additional satillites will be available and what will be their price.  No one seems to know 🙂  Also, the pic shows a black back but the description says "White".  Does the description reflect the front and is the back always black?  

Message 5 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

You'll have to wait for launch day to see what is availalbe and supported. For now it only seems that NG is just coming out with just the RBR and RBS only in the box on launch day. 

What you see in the pictures is what you'll get in the box. 

After launch day, make contact with NG and get the info you need. 

@Michaeel wrote:

Before I pre-order the AX6000, I need to know whether additional satillites will be available and what will be their price.  No one seems to know 🙂  Also, the pic shows a black back but the description says "White".  Does the description reflect the front and is the back always black?  

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7