Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi Additional Satellite Availabilty in Europe

Robinapau
Aspirant

Orbi Additional Satellite Availabilty in Europe

Hi, I've been waiting months for the additional satellites to be made available in Europe (to be honest I wouldn't have bought the RBK50 had I known that the additional satellites would not be available for so long) - I've seen other threads "solved" with Netgear estimates of variously Q1 2017, Q2 2017 and most recently "early August 2017 - can you please provide an honest estimate as to when, if ever, you plan to have the units on sale in Europe. 

Thanks.

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 6
danielmc
Aspirant

Re: Orbi Additional Satellite Availabilty in Europe

I would like an answer here too. I would not have purchased this multiroom router if I had known it was not going to support multiroom. 

Message 2 of 6
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Message 3 of 6
Phandam
Apprentice

This doesn't really answer the question, I asked the same question before and recieved the same answer.   I live in Amsterdam and cannot buy the satellite here.    I cannot order it for Amazon UK (different plug) and Amazon Germany doesn't ship this product to the Netherlands.    

So the question is, when will it be available to more than Germany and UK.    I don't think I have seen many products that were only available in a few EU countries.    Seems weird to me.   

Message 4 of 6
Robinapau
Aspirant

This may not be of help, but I live in France and have been able to order the satellites from amazon.fr -perhaps they will ship to the Netherlands?

@Phandam wrote:

This doesn't really answer the question, I asked the same question before and recieved the same answer.   I live in Amsterdam and cannot buy the satellite here.    I cannot order it for Amazon UK (different plug) and Amazon Germany doesn't ship this product to the Netherlands.    

So the question is, when will it be available to more than Germany and UK.    I don't think I have seen many products that were only available in a few EU countries.    Seems weird to me.   

Message 5 of 6
Phandam
Apprentice

Thanks Robinapau, I will check if that is possible.   Appreciate the suggestion.  

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7