Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi / Anova connection

-jonk-
Follower

Orbi / Anova connection

I had issues with connection of my anova bluetooth / wifi connection.  Tried multiple solutions on this site and google.  This one worked perfectly for me:

Be sure that your phone is connected to a 2.4 network (orbie has both - which could have been the route of the problem). The anova app will use whatever wifi your phone is connected to.

Please follow the basic troubleshooting steps below.

-Please uninstall the Anova app.
-Reset the Precision Cooker by holding the WiFi / Bluetooth light indicator (located on the touch panel) down for 3-5 seconds. You will hear a beep. Do it twice. Unplug cooker, wait the a minute then plug the cooker back in to the power outlet.
-Make sure the Precision Cooker isn't more than 5 ft away from the router for the initial setup and all your WiFi extenders / repeaters are disabled.
-Reinstall the app, reboot your phone, enable your device's Bluetooth, launch the app and go through the setup process again."

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi / Anova connection

Good information. Thanks for letting us know. Be sure to mark your thread and solved so others will know. 

Enjoy. Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7