Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi App on IOS quits

Orcasite
Aspirant

Orbi App on IOS quits

Just today the Orbi App quit working on both of my IPads.  It opens to the flashscreen, finds my Orbi and Satellite and then quickly quits.  I just downloaded the app for Android, and it works fine - so something has changed on the IOS.  Anyone have any idea what will fix this?

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Try removing the app, reboot the iOS device. Re-install the app. Does the NG Genie app work? 

If this still happens, I would contact NG support and ask about it.

@Orcasitewrote:

Just today the Orbi App quit working on both of my IPads.  It opens to the flashscreen, finds my Orbi and Satellite and then quickly quits.  I just downloaded the app for Android, and it works fine - so something has changed on the IOS.  Anyone have any idea what will fix this?

Message 2 of 4
Orcasite
Aspirant

Thanks for the advice!  I decided to follow it, but checked to see if the Apps were quiting on both my IPads before doing so - and discovered that they both worked fine all of a sudden!   I haven't the slightest idea why the Apps quit before and work now - but, it solves my problem.  Thanks again for your willingness to offer help.

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Enjoy. Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation