Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi Customer Support

LosAngelesUSA
Follower

Orbi Customer Support

Our orbi drops the internet up to five times a day requiring a power cycle.

Orbi has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. It takes twenty-thirty minutes for someone to pick up the phone only to transfer me to a line with hold music. I wait for an hour + and no one picks up. I have done this seven times in a row. Each operator assures me it wont happen again and sure enough. I am on hold until I get so tired I have to hang up.

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 1 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 2 of 6
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello LosAngeles

I sent you a PM

DarrenM

Message 3 of 6
mldavison
Aspirant

I actually have an RBR20 and it drops service constantly - need help configuring it to work with my Ubee Spectrum router.  Does anyone have a phone number I can call for Netgear support? Once I registered the product the screen went blank with support options.  Ready to return this after days of frustration!!

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only)
Message 4 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Modem Combo Units:
Couple of options,
1. Configure the modem for transparent bridge mode. Then use the Orbi router in router mode.
2. If you can't bridge the modem, disable ALL wifi radios on the modem, configure the modems DMZ for the IP address the Orbi router gets from the modem. Then you can use the Orbi router in Router mode.
3. Or disable all wifi radios on the modem and connect the Orbi router to the modem, LAN to LAN and configure AP mode on the Orbi router.

@mldavison wrote:

I actually have an RBR20 and it drops service constantly - need help configuring it to work with my Ubee Spectrum router.  Does anyone have a phone number I can call for Netgear support? Once I registered the product the screen went blank with support options.  Ready to return this after days of frustration!!

Message 5 of 6
mldavison
Aspirant

I recently switched it to AP mode.  Hoping that will help...

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7