Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi Google Home App Nest Hello App Connection

BAFin
Aspirant

Orbi Google Home App Nest Hello App Connection

I have 2 Nest Hello Doorbell cameras connected to my Orbi Router (not the to the satellite.) I can see both camera feeds on the iPhone Nest app whether my iPhone is connected to either the Router or to the Satellite. With the Google Home app, however, I can see the Nest Hello camera feeds when my iPhone is connected to the Router, but not when it is connected to the Satellite. All apps updated.I would like to be able to see the Nest Hello Camera Feeds on the Google Home app when my iPhone is connected to either the Router or to the Satellite. Any ideas why this happens and how to rectify the situation?

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
BAFin
Aspirant

If I could delete the post, I would. It turns out that my parameters were wrong because I was relying on the web app to tell me whether or not I was connected to the router or the satellite; it was wrong. Also, the problem seems to have resolved itself when I updated Google Assistant. My apologies for the aberrant post.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
BAFin
Aspirant

If I could delete the post, I would. It turns out that my parameters were wrong because I was relying on the web app to tell me whether or not I was connected to the router or the satellite; it was wrong. Also, the problem seems to have resolved itself when I updated Google Assistant. My apologies for the aberrant post.

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Thanks for posting. Never hurts to talk about it and eventually, something will get resolved. 

Glad its working now. Please mark your post as solved so others will know. 

Enjoy. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7