Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi LBR20-100EUS lbr20o

Nicelshe
Follower

Orbi LBR20-100EUS lbr20o

After getting 0.1mbps speeds from my BT Broadband I got out of my contract and living in a remote area have no other options. My EE 4G is amazing so I’ve ordered a EE 4G sim with unlimited data. I just now need an LTE router. I live in a cottage that is long and full of thick stone walls and I want to get the best for covering the area. I saw the orbi lbr20 but it’s not out yet. Any ideas If this is suitable for the U.K. and when’s it out. I can wait but I’d need to buy an interim cheaper router any advice please. I work from home and we download films and stream. Thanks
Message 1 of 7
ekhalil
Master

Re: Orbi LBR20-100EUS lbr20o

The announced LBR20 supports the following LTE bands.

4G LTE Band (LTE FDD): B2,4,5,7,12,13,14,17,25,26,29,30,66,71

4G Band (LTE-TDD): B41

Though, I'm sure specific model will be available for each country. The three main LTE bands in UK are 20, 3 and 7.

Message 2 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

https://www.netgear.com/support/product/lbr20.aspx

@Nicelshe wrote:
After getting 0.1mbps speeds from my BT Broadband I got out of my contract and living in a remote area have no other options. My EE 4G is amazing so I’ve ordered a EE 4G sim with unlimited data. I just now need an LTE router. I live in a cottage that is long and full of thick stone walls and I want to get the best for covering the area. I saw the orbi lbr20 but it’s not out yet. Any ideas If this is suitable for the U.K. and when’s it out. I can wait but I’d need to buy an interim cheaper router any advice please. I work from home and we download films and stream. Thanks

Message 3 of 7
JustAnLTEUser
Aspirant

Does anyone know when the LBR20 will be available for purchase?  For me this is the perfect solution for my location.  I have many cell towers near me, and fiber will never make it to my house.  It seems like this product has been annouced for several months, but I have yet to see it for sale in the stores.

Message 4 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

No information currently. 

Message 5 of 7
LlamaLarry
Luminary

Does the LBR20 support carrier aggregation?
Message 6 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Something to ask NG support about. Review the user manual and spec sheets to see if this information is listed there. 

@LlamaLarry wrote:
Does the LBR20 support carrier aggregation?

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7