Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System (SRK60) - 6 Satellites - Can I add more?

Daqxle
Aspirant

Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System (SRK60) - 6 Satellites - Can I add more?

Hi all.

I have an Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System (SRK60) with 6 satellites.

I have added the 6 satellites to try and cover the large space (10225SQFt) and was wondering if anyone has had any luck with more then 6 as it still struggles in some parts of the house to get the advertised speed of 100Mbps and in some parts of the house only achieves around 10-20Mbps.

I have the main NBN modem + a router in the garage directly underneath the office. The wifi seems to work fine there, and all is alright while connecting via ethernet in the bedrooms (95Mbps) which is fine. However in the downstairs living room and the upstairs living room + theatre, and the middle floor occasionally their seems to be an issue where the speeds will only get 10-20 Mbps and sometimes as low as 4Mbps.

If I add another satellite might it fix this problem? Or have I possibly set it up wrong...

Thanks in advance for any help you guys may be able to offer - including telling me if I may have set it up wrong 🙂

Kind Regards

Daqxle

Model: SRK60B03|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System (SRK60) - 6 Satellites - Can I add more?

Please post about this over in the Orbi Pro forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-Pro-WiFi-for-Small-Business/bd-p/en-business-orbi-pro

Thank you. 

Message 2 of 4
Daqxle
Aspirant

Re: Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System (SRK60) - 6 Satellites - Can I add more?

Ah sorry.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7