Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi Pro - locked out of the forum

ibmman69
Star

Orbi Pro - locked out of the forum

Good to see Netgear locks people who complain about their broken product, and the broken product's forum, out of the discussion.

Really great customer service. Guess I'll have to take this to Twitter.

FYI, no dual SSID on the main Wi-Fi channel using the command line. This is total garbage.

R

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi Pro - locked out of the forum

Yes NG knows about this. Thanks for letting us know as others already have. 

You'll need to contact NG support for your Orbi Pro needs. 

Thank you.

@Blanca_O 

Message 2 of 4

@ibmman69 wrote:

Good to see Netgear locks people who complain about their broken product, and the broken product's forum, out of the discussion.

Really? You have evidence for this? Are you sure there isn't some other problem?

I am amazed at the number of ranters who post almost daily to complain about Netgear's stuff and to peddle alternative brands, even though this is against the rules.

People even threaten legal action – another broken rule – and don't get kicked out.

I have seen no evidence that it has banned anyone beyond the obvious spammers. Sadly, they also seem to hang around beyond their welcome.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Users seems to complain and blame the router first always, rather then taking the blame themselves due to most of the issues seen are end user releated. However these are only a few end users who don't really know how to work with HW and have high unrealistic expectations of how there products should work with out doing more troubleshooting, asking questions and getting more qualified and experineced knowlegable help. Instead they just want to place blame and complain. We've proven on many occastions that just take some help, troubleshooting and patience to find out where the real problem is. Some users just don't want to do this. So in most cases, it's not the HW, it's these few end users that the cuase of there problems. Smiley Tongue

@michaelkenward wrote:

@ibmman69 wrote:

Really? You have evidence for this? Are you sure there isn't some other problem?

I am amazed at the number of ranters who post almost daily to complain about Netgear's stuff and to peddle alternative brands, even though this is against the rules.

People even threaten legal action – another broken rule – and don't get kicked out.

I have seen no evidence that it has banned anyone beyond the obvious spammers. Sadly, they also seem to hang around beyond their welcome.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7