Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi - Problems Showing Devices

beuser
Tutor

Orbi - Problems Showing Devices

My Orbi RBR50 is having trouble showing the list of devices in several places.  In the web UI, when I click on 'Attached Devices' it hangs forever with 'Please wait a moment'.  I've tried the 'Attached Devices' link in both the Basic and Advanced tabs - same thing. Sometimes it will fail with a different error - 400 Bad Request - This server does not support the operation requested by your client.

In the Orbi App, new devices are no longer showing up in the app.  They are connecting, and they seem to get put into the 'Home' group, and they are affected by the 'Home' group parental controls, but they don't show up in the app.

I've tried powering the Orbi off and back on.  I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling it.  Nothing has helped.

I have about 48 devices in the system now.  The ads for the Orbi RBR50 say it can handle much more than that.

Do anyone know how to turn on more advanced logging so I can see what it's getting stuck on?  How do you enable that and where can you see the details? 

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
beuser
Tutor

I did find the debug.htm page, and I tried turning on the 'Start Debug Log Capture when boot up' and 'Save SOAP log between APP and Router' options, but every click I make on that page gives me the 400 error:

400 Bad Request

This server does not support the operation requested by your client.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Try using this FW? 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/Missing-Connected-Devices/m-p/2142349/highlight/true#M126110

I'd factory reset and setup from scratch after FW is updated on the RBS first then RBR lastly. 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7