Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RB50 erreur 404 et MAJ appli iOS impossible

GregOrbi
Follower

Orbi RB50 erreur 404 et MAJ appli iOS impossible

Bonjour, j’ai installé mon orbi en mode routeur avec un satellite. J’ai désactivé le wifi de la box (a l’aide du bouton sur la face de la box). J’ai en revanche du laisser deux accessoires, un branché à la box internet et l’autre branché à la box tv (piece différente) car sans ça impossible de faire fonctionner la box tv.

Depuis, j’ai deux problèmes:
- erreur 404 sur certaines pages internet
- impossible de télécharger / mettre à jour les appli de mon iPhone.

Pouvez vous me dire comment régler ces deux problèmes svp?

Merci
Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 1 of 2
ekhalil
Master

Re: Orbi RB50 erreur 404 et MAJ appli iOS impossible

@GregOrbi wrote:
Hello, I installed my orbi in router mode with a satellite. I disabled the wifi box (using the button on the front of the box). I have to leave two accessories, one connected to the box internet and the other connected to the box tv (different piece) because without it impossible to operate the box tv. 

Since then, I have two problems: 
- 404 error on some web pages 
- I can not download / update the apps on my iPhone. 

Can you tell me how to solve these two problems please? 

Thank you

Your ISP Router (Internet Box) is still a router (even though you disabled wifi on it) and then you added another router (Orbi) so there you will have two sources for IP addresses and this will just give you different headaches.

Please do one of the following:

1) Bridge the ISP router or configure it's DMZ to go to the IP address assigned to Orbi in the router.

2) If the router does not allow you to do this, then set Orbi in AP mode instead (using the Orbi GUI on orbilogin.com). Please see below how to set Orbi in AP Mode:

Namnlöst.png

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7