Orbi RB50 erreur 404 et MAJ appli iOS impossible
Depuis, j’ai deux problèmes:
- erreur 404 sur certaines pages internet
- impossible de télécharger / mettre à jour les appli de mon iPhone.
Pouvez vous me dire comment régler ces deux problèmes svp?
Re: Orbi RB50 erreur 404 et MAJ appli iOS impossible
Hello, I installed my orbi in router mode with a satellite. I disabled the wifi box (using the button on the front of the box). I have to leave two accessories, one connected to the box internet and the other connected to the box tv (different piece) because without it impossible to operate the box tv.
Since then, I have two problems:
- 404 error on some web pages
- I can not download / update the apps on my iPhone.
Can you tell me how to solve these two problems please?
Your ISP Router (Internet Box) is still a router (even though you disabled wifi on it) and then you added another router (Orbi) so there you will have two sources for IP addresses and this will just give you different headaches.
Please do one of the following:
1) Bridge the ISP router or configure it's DMZ to go to the IP address assigned to Orbi in the router.
2) If the router does not allow you to do this, then set Orbi in AP mode instead (using the Orbi GUI on orbilogin.com). Please see below how to set Orbi in AP Mode:
My Setup | Internet Fiber ONT 250↓/250↑ | ISP Telenor | Wifi Router Orbi RBK50 AC3000, Router Mode, Wired Backhaul / Orbi RBK852 AX6000, Router Mode, Wireless Backhaul | Switches Netgear GS208 | Time Zone CET (Sweden)