Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBK753S AX4200

amah
Follower

Orbi RBK753S AX4200

My Samsung smart tv can’t connect to my Orbi. It had no problems connecting to my previous Orbi mini. If I reboot my router, it would connect but after a minutes or so of YouTube, the TV looses connection. All other devices in my house connect just fine.
Message 1 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Orbi RBK753S AX4200

It might be useful to document which Orbi unit the TV connects to (either the Orbi web interface Attached Devices page or the Orbi app).

Does the Samsung network setup screen provide any information about the quality of the connection?

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi RBK753S AX4200

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi AX (WiFi 6) products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi AX and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax

Thank you.

@amah wrote:
My Samsung smart tv can’t connect to my Orbi. It had no problems connecting to my previous Orbi mini. If I reboot my router, it would connect but after a minutes or so of YouTube, the TV looses connection. All other devices in my house connect just fine.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7