Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBR20 Can I set up the app for the Orbi on my pc? How? I don't have a Google account.

dlbatson
Follower

Orbi RBR20 Can I set up the app for the Orbi on my pc? How? I don't have a Google account.

Don't want to use my smartphone for app to manage Orbi network. Don't have Google account. Can I download the app or manage the network on my PC? David

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
ekhalil
Master

Re: Orbi RBR20 Can I set up the app for the Orbi on my pc? How? I don't have a Google account.

Currently there is no PC apps to manage Orbi. The Genie app which works on computers is not any longer supported.

However, you can use any web browser on your PC to connect to Orbi web GUI on orbilogin.com . Using the Web GUI you will have better control of the Orbi configuration and monitoring.

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi RBR20 Can I set up the app for the Orbi on my pc? How? I don't have a Google account.

Can always manage the Orbi system with a connected PC to the RBR and using a web browser, log into the RBR web page at orbilogin.com or 192.168.1.1. 

@dlbatson wrote:

Don't want to use my smartphone for app to manage Orbi network. Don't have Google account. Can I download the app or manage the network on my PC? David

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7