Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBR20 "An Error Has Occurred. Try Again."

ES208
Initiate

Orbi RBR20 "An Error Has Occurred. Try Again."

I am trying to access my Netgear account for remote management on the iOs app and I keep getting a message "An error has occurred. Try again." It doesn't matter how many times I try it, it doesn't work. The WiFi itself works, and I accessed the account via my PC with no problem as I have logged into the account for support. I tried to unplug the router for a minute and plug it back in but all that has done is removed all my devices from the WifFi and I need to reattach them all now. See screenshot below of error message. This is not a password/user name error.

Orbi.JPG

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
ES208
Initiate

Re: Orbi RBR20 "An Error Has Occurred. Try Again."

UPDATE: I deleted the iOs app and re-installed and it seems to have resolved the issue.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5

All Replies
ES208
Initiate

UPDATE: I deleted the iOs app and re-installed and it seems to have resolved the issue.

Message 2 of 5
CrimpOn
Guru

Only the original poster can mark an issue "Solved".

Thanks

Message 3 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Please mark your post as solved so others will know for future reference. Smiley Wink

@ES208 wrote:

Message 4 of 5

@CrimpOn wrote:

Only the original poster can mark an issue "Solved".

Not quite.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7