Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBR50 disconnects daily at same time

CarpeDM
Follower

Orbi RBR50 disconnects daily at same time

My internet connection drops daily at the exact same time - 9:26AM.   I am not sure if this is the router or my actual internet.  I am assuming in is the router.   This has been happening for a couple months.

I have Orbi RBR50 with one satelite.  Also running Armor security.

Is there something I can check or validate with my configuration to see what is happening or any suggested setting changes.  

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi RBR50 disconnects daily at same time

Any progress on this? 

@CarpeDM wrote:

My internet connection drops daily at the exact same time - 9:26AM.   I am not sure if this is the router or my actual internet.  I am assuming in is the router.   This has been happening for a couple months.

I have Orbi RBR50 with one satelite.  Also running Armor security.

Is there something I can check or validate with my configuration to see what is happening or any suggested setting changes.  

Message 2 of 3
olympos1625
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Orbi RBR50 disconnects daily at same time

Hi CarpeDM, 

Good day!

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

First of all, we do apologize for the inconvenience of not getting back to you immediately due to the backlog in the system. Are you still having the issue? Have you tried checking the internet on the modem when the issue happens? Does it affect wired or wireless devices?

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need further assistance. 

Regards,

Oliver
Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7