Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBR50 has deice connect but not showing active

jh3766
Follower

Orbi RBR50 has deice connect but not showing active

I have 2 cameras current attached to my network. When I go into their settings, they are connected to my homes wifi via the orbi. They are both working properly cause i can access them realtime. When I open the orbi app on my phone and look at the connected devices via webpage, the cameras are not listed as active. Both of them are located in the not active list. I have double checked the cameras mac address and they are the ones listed in the in active list.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Orbi RBR50 has deice connect but not showing active

@jh3766 wrote:

I have 2 cameras current attached to my network. When I go into their settings, they are connected to my homes wifi via the orbi. They are both working properly cause i can access them realtime. When I open the orbi app on my phone and look at the connected devices via webpage, the cameras are not listed as active. Both of them are located in the not active list. I have double checked the cameras mac address and they are the ones listed in the in active list.

"Welcome to the Orbi Fan Club."  i.e. this s**t happens and no one has an explanation for it.  (I am a bit frustrated and annoyed that it has finally "happened to me" after not experiencing this phenomenon for 4 years..) It is not the "app".  The Orbi "Attached Devices" logic is faulty.

Message 2 of 3
vajim
Master

Re: Orbi RBR50 has deice connect but not showing active

don't use the app

IF you must check, login via a PC and even then that's been screwed up recently

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation