Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBR50 web interface firmware upgrade screen has multiple entries for same satellite.

jeraboom
Star

Orbi RBR50 web interface firmware upgrade screen has multiple entries for same satellite.

See attached image - firmware upgrade screen seems to have gone crazy. I've rebooted everything and it continues to display like this. Everything is working, but this is very annoying.

update.jpg

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System, RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi RBR50 web interface firmware upgrade screen has multiple entries for same satellite.

Does it happen with any browser? 

Be sure to clear all browser caches...

Has a factory reset and setup from scratch been performed since last FW update?

Message 2 of 4
jeraboom
Star

Re: Orbi RBR50 web interface firmware upgrade screen has multiple entries for same satellite.

Yes, all browsers (even on different machines).

No I haven't done a factory reset - I was trying to avoid that as I have a bit of a complex setup.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

It maybe needed to clear this...also others have mentioned having problems with v4 FW so you may want to revert back to v16. NG is looking into v4 and v70 problems. 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7