Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBR50

Aruba99
Aspirant

Orbi RBR50

I tried to update my Netgear Profile and the website returned an error stating I needed to contact support. However, I can not find anywhere that provides a method to contact support. I then went into my registered products for my recently purchased Orbi router and Orbi satellite. The website states my warranty “expired” on 10/25/19 or roughly 3 months in the future and that the only support I can get now is the “Community” or “Knowledge Base”. This is totally messed up. How does a current customer make contact in any fashion with Netgear? 

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 7
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Orbi RBR50

@Aruba99 wrote:

I tried to update my Netgear Profile and the website returned an error stating I needed to contact support. However, I can not find anywhere that provides a method to contact support. I then went into my registered products for my recently purchased Orbi router and Orbi satellite. The website states my warranty “expired” on 10/25/19 or roughly 3 months in the future and that the only support I can get now is the “Community” or “Knowledge Base”. This is totally messed up. How does a current customer make contact in any fashion with Netgear? 

There are some moderators who have ways to contact Netgear.  Try sending a private message to @Blanca_O 

Message 2 of 7
Aruba99
Aspirant

Pardon my ignorance but are you suggesting sending a “tweet” @Blanco_O? 

Or is there a way to send a private message within this “community”? 

Thanks! 

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 3 of 7
CrimpOn
Guru

@Aruba99 wrote:

Or is there a way to send a private message within this “community”? 

Yes, when you click on a person's "name", it takes you to their profile page and there is an option to send them a private message.

Message 4 of 7
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Thank you @CrimpOn

Hi @Aruba99

I'll be glad to help. Please PM your name, email address and device serial number. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 5 of 7
Aruba99
Aspirant

Message 6 of 7
CrimpOn
Guru

PM is shorthand for "Private Message".  Click on the person's "@"name, and it brings up a page where you can create a private message.

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7