Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBR750 Constantly Drops Internet

tlcavazos413
Aspirant

Orbi RBR750 Constantly Drops Internet

Ordered the RBR753 which contains 1 router (RBR750) and 2 satellites. Recently the wireless connections started dropping constantly. I am unable to perform any speed tests in the app or through orbilogin.net. The router (CM1200) does not have any issues as I have had to hard wire to it because the wireless is not dependable at all! Any suggestions? I have the most recent firmware update.
Message 1 of 6
vajim
Master

Re: Orbi RBR750 Constantly Drops Internet

@tlcavazos413 wrote:
Ordered the RBR753 which contains 1 router (RBR750) and 2 satellites. Recently the wireless connections started dropping constantly. I am unable to perform any speed tests in the app or through orbilogin.net. The router (CM1200) does not have any issues as I have had to hard wire to it because the wireless is not dependable at all! Any suggestions? I have the most recent firmware update.

Ordered the RBR753 which contains 1 router (RBR750) & The router (CM1200) 

You need to take a closer look at what you're trying to setup.  Is the CM1200 a modem or router or both?

Message 2 of 6
tlcavazos413
Aspirant

I am just trying to setup a reliable wireless internet solution in my house. The CM1200 is just the cable modem. The RBR750 serves as the router.
Message 3 of 6
vajim
Master

Message 4 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Please visit and post about this over in the Orbi AX forum:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax

Thank you.

@tlcavazos413 wrote:

Message 5 of 6
vajim
Master

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7