Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBR750 and RBS750 - Unable to see any connected devices to the satellites

Asi65
Follower

Orbi RBR750 and RBS750 - Unable to see any connected devices to the satellites

Hi,

I have the Orbi RBR750 with two Satellites (RBS750) connected to it. However, When I look at all connected devices, I only see that these are connected to the main router but none to the satellites even though the satellites are much closer to those devices... any idea?

When I look at the Orbi network map - I see the router and satellites - all show green status.

Thanks

Assaf

Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: Orbi RBR750 and RBS750 - Unable to see any connected devices to the satellites

if you log into the satellite using its ip address, are devices showing as connected on there?

Message 2 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi RBR750 and RBS750 - Unable to see any connected devices to the satellites

What is the size of your home? Sq Ft?
What is the distance between the router and 📡 satellite(s)? 30 feet or more is recommended in between RBR and RBS📡 to begin with depending upon building materials when wirelessly connected.
https://kb.netgear.com/31029/Where-should-I-place-my-Orbi-satellite 📡

@Asi65 wrote:

Hi,

I have the Orbi RBR750 with two Satellites (RBS750) connected to it. However, When I look at all connected devices, I only see that these are connected to the main router but none to the satellites even though the satellites are much closer to those devices... any idea?

When I look at the Orbi network map - I see the router and satellites - all show green status.

Thanks

Assaf

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Any progress on this? 

@Asi65 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Assaf

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7