Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi Satellite RBR50 Not Connecting via Ethernet

TomLokey
Tutor

Orbi Satellite RBR50 Not Connecting via Ethernet

Was previously able to access my RBR50 settings via ethernet connection by going to orbilogin.com.  Recently purchased new laptop and now get error screen saying I'm not connected to the Wi-Fi network.  Have tried suggested corrective action and several browsers without success.  I am able to access the router using the Android app.  Any suggestions for connecting via my laptop?  Thank you.

Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
TomLokey
Tutor

Re: Orbi Satellite RBR50 Not Connecting via Ethernet

Thanks to all.  Finally found an ethernet conflict in Windows settings, and all's right with the world.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6

All Replies
ekhalil
Master

Is your new laptop connected to Wifi or Ethernet to Orbi? Can you browse to any other site from your new lapop?

Message 2 of 6
TomLokey
Tutor

I've tried accessing the Orbi configuration with my laptop using both Wi-Fi and hardwired ethernet connection, and neither works.  And yes, I am able to access every other Internet site I've gone to.

Message 3 of 6
DickDuke
Apprentice

Perhaps you can access the router by browsing to its IP address.

unless you changed it, it will be 192.168.1.1

So http://192.168.1.1 will bring you to the login

Message 4 of 6
TomLokey
Tutor

Thanks to all.  Finally found an ethernet conflict in Windows settings, and all's right with the world.

Message 5 of 6
ekhalil
Master

@TomLokey wrote:

Great that you got this sorted out!

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7