Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi Team Contact Information

mumbles76
Star

Orbi Team Contact Information

Hello All (Darren),

Is there any specific phone number or email address to management to help us put pressure to dedicate more resources to the Orbi line of products?

I see you just released the outdoor version, which is great. But how is there such a large disconnect that the original Orbi still isn't working properly and yet new versions of the product are being released?

Darren, surely you must feel the pain. I want to help you and your team. Tell me who to contact that may be able to move mountains and I promise you i'll do my best.

Yes, i tried the 2.1.x beta firmware, it was worse than the 2.1.1.16 with disconnect issues.

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 1 of 6
Duncker-Munnikh
Initiate

I agree, the Orbi software/firmware/app isn’t ready and still full of bugs. Contacting Netgear Dutch support phone isn't getting me any further then the basic; turn off/on, reconnect or it needs to be replaced.

Message 2 of 6
mumbles76
Star

Anyone?

Message 3 of 6
aaz
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

It's the weekend, but beyone that are you going through the support channel?

Message 4 of 6
mumbles76
Star

I'm going on LinkedIn and finding people. I WILL get to the bottom of this crap.

Message 5 of 6
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello mumbles76

I understand your frustration with the Orbi issues that are happening and I have sent the engineers the threads and issues that the community has been reporting. They are aware and working on resolving the issues.

DarrenM

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7