Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi WiFi System

kk4mx
Aspirant

Orbi WiFi System

I am using AT&T U-verse 18mb dl.  The modem is an NVG589.  I have had pauses and delays in opening a web site, google, etc. for some time now.  Have several devices, never more than 2 on line simitaineouly.  AT&T has yet to find a fix.  DNS issue? Dont really know that much about it to say.  Will Orbi help with this issue in any way?  I am using the Netgear extender, WM3000RP, which provides a good signal in the basemant.  And have added my old Netgear WNDR3400v2 after the 3000RP, still no help.  Again, was just wondering if the Orbi will help my issue.

Thanks, BobS

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Orbi WiFi System

Hello kk4mx

That is hard to answer because if its a internet issue then it would still happen on any router but Orbi will make using wireless easy  as it will make 1 network in your home no need for switching networks and the router will hand your devices off to the best wifi signal when moving around the home.

DarrenM

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello kk4mx

That is hard to answer because if its a internet issue then it would still happen on any router but Orbi will make using wireless easy  as it will make 1 network in your home no need for switching networks and the router will hand your devices off to the best wifi signal when moving around the home.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 3
kk4mx
Aspirant

Again, thanks Darren.  I suspected this, but I'm grasping for an answer to my delima.  AT&T doesnt seem to react very well.  BobS

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7