Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi app keeps asking for password to view dashboard but won’t accept it. Modem CM1150V, Orbi RBR850

swami7774
Tutor

Orbi app keeps asking for password to view dashboard but won’t accept it. Modem CM1150V, Orbi RBR850

I'm trying to open my Orbi app to view network data. FIrst it had me rese my app login password. Then, when I hit the "view dashboard" tab, it asked for the "admin" login whose default password is "password" but it doesn't accept it, nor does it accept my app login password. Seems the app is very glitchy. I trashed and reinstalled it to no avail. Suggestions? TIA.

Model: CM1150V|DOCSIS 3.1 Nighthawk® Multi-Gig Speed Cable Modem for XFINITY® Voice
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi app keeps asking for password to view dashboard but won’t accept it. Modem CM1150V, Orbi RB

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi App product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi App and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-App/bd-p/en-home-orbi-app
Good Luck.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7