Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi cant connect to PC, works with everything else

dreher1001
Follower

Orbi cant connect to PC, works with everything else

Everything else works in the house with no problem, except my one PC.  It sees the Orbi network and it sees the guest network, but when I try to connect it says there is no internet. The PC can connect to other wifis.  What can I do for this to be fixed.  This is the first time I have had this problem since I bought the Orbi, about a year ago.  It says the wifi should have a full connection. 

I have the Verizon modem, should not be an issue since everything else works. 

Model: Dual Band
Message 1 of 2
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Orbi cant connect to PC, works with everything else

If you have some other device that connects to the Orbi and has a web browser, please log onto the Orbi web interface and look at two pages:

• On the main menu, Attached Devices should show the IP address that has been assigned to the PC.
  • On the Advanced Tab->Security->Access Control, does it show the PC as "Allowed" or "Blocked"?

I have had the strange experience of opening the Orbi "app" to do something and then later finding that one of my devices has been "Paused".  Never figured out how (or why) it happened.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7