Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi iOS App missing widgets

streetglide7
Aspirant

Orbi iOS App missing widgets

Just purchased new orbi, downloaded iOS app, missing several widgets that are supposed to be in the latest version, like first wifi, Speedtest etc. Deeted and downloaded again. Anyone experiencing same or know fix?
Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
streetglide7
Aspirant

Re: Orbi iOS App missing widgets

I received a very quick response from Net Gear customer service, they informed me that the firmware update would automatically add all the widgets to the app after 24 hours. I checked it the next day and the update was there

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
Nsiddons
Apprentice

What version ios are you running. I had that issue on my iPad running iOS 11 beta. I tried a bunch of thing what finally worked was to uninstall the app reboot my iPad with the power home button trick then reinstall and it worked perfect. Hope that helps. If you have a iPhone 7 or 7 plus to reboot use volume down and power until screen goes dark or black then let volume button go until Apple appears then let go of the power. This should work on iOS 10 as well not just 11 beta.

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 2 of 3
streetglide7
Aspirant

I received a very quick response from Net Gear customer service, they informed me that the firmware update would automatically add all the widgets to the app after 24 hours. I checked it the next day and the update was there
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7