Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi network doesn’t show up on computer

Lorichs
Aspirant

Orbi network doesn’t show up on computer

Hello. My family installed the orbi yesterday. Everything was and is working fine for everyone until now, abou 24 hours later, when suddenly the orbi doesn’t show up in the list of available networks on my computer. I see my neighbors networks etc, and all the other devices in the house can see and connect to our network except mine. It was working fine on my computer too up until now, so it is all very strange. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. And yes, I have tried turning things off and on etc.
Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Lorichs
Aspirant

Re: Orbi network doesn’t show up on computer

Problem solved! I called the support desk. And yes, it was the hz that was wrong. Thanks for your reply.

Måns

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
ekhalil
Master

Must be something wrong in the settings of the wifi adapter in your computer. Can you please check the wireless settings of the adapter, that the adapter accepts both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands.

Are you using Windows or MacOS,....?

What radio channels have you set in Orbi for 2.4 and 5 GHz bands?

Message 2 of 3
Lorichs
Aspirant

Problem solved! I called the support desk. And yes, it was the hz that was wrong. Thanks for your reply.

Måns

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7