Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi restarting

pup0975
Star

Orbi restarting

For the last 2 nights around 1AM, my Orbi has restarted (or at least I think it's restarting). 2 nights ago, I was notified that my Smartthings hub was disconnected and the Orbi had a white ring on it and a changed colors like it normally does when it is powering up, then the light went off and internet was back working. Last night same thing happened again. On the log, it doesn't list that the Orbi. I've had some [DoS Attack: ACK Scan] logs that are happening at night but not a lot of them (about 5 or 6 through the night). I can't figure out how to troubleshoot this. 

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 2

Re: Orbi restarting

what is the orbi router connected to as it sounds like the wan port is dropping and thus causing it all to resync , perhaps check the logs of what ever device the orbi router is connected to

the DoS Attack: ACK Scan thing is pretty normal and can happen if you torrent or others torrent or even the last person using your current wan ip address torrented

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7