Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi satellite stuck on solid blue

WHTMTN
Tutor

It is now connected to both and the blue light is off, having reset it earlier.  I will keep an eye on this to see if that is the cause.  thanks.  Another issue for a different thread perhaps is with wifi printers that now seem to take a long time to process a print request or lose connection with computer.  Any thoughts on this topic?  

Message 26 of 29
FURRYe38
Guru

Whats the distance between the router and Satellites? 30 feet minimum to begin with.

Mines 40 feet in between in a 5000sq ft home.

Whats the size if your home?

@WHTMTN wrote:

It is now connected to both and the blue light is off, having reset it earlier.  I will keep an eye on this to see if that is the cause.  thanks.  Another issue for a different thread perhaps is with wifi printers that now seem to take a long time to process a print request or lose connection with computer.  Any thoughts on this topic?  

Message 27 of 29
dpdurst
Luminary

@WHTMTN wrote:

Another issue for a different thread perhaps is with wifi printers that now seem to take a long time to process a print request or lose connection with computer.  Any thoughts on this topic?  

Yea next time Its blue just check the Sat Status, sounds like one or the other bands doesn't have anything connected at that time.

I seen this on an earlier build where both my wireless printers acted that way. However on the latest build I have not had any issues. Both of my Printers are HP one a OfficeJet and the other a LaserJet

Message 28 of 29
Retired_Member
Not applicable

@FURRYe38 wrote:

Whats the distance between the router and Satellites? 30 feet minimum to begin with.

Mines 40 feet in between in a 5000sq ft home.

Whats the size if your home?

@WHTMTN wrote:

what does the size of the home have to do with this discussion?

Message 29 of 29
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7