Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi wont connect to my internet nor my ps4

TrevorLRad
Follower

Orbi wont connect to my internet nor my ps4

My RBR20 says the internet is online and has 1 satellite connected. The only issue is as i check on the your products tab it says im not connected to my internet. I try to connect my orbi wifi to my ps4 and it comes up with a CE-37813-2 error code.
Message 1 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

It often helps to "start at the beginning."  i.e. We assume this is a new Orbi RBR20 that you have just installed (not one that has been working fine for some time)?

What is the Orbi WAN (yellow) port connected to?  i.e. the brand and model of cable modem/router and which internet service provider you have (Comcast, Spectrum, AT&T, Google, etc.)?

How are you connecting the Play Station 4 (ethernet cable? WiFi?)

If you plug the PS4 directly into the internet modem, does it work then?

Message 2 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

What FW is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the NG router is connected too?
Is the Orbi system operating in Router or AP mode?

Has a power off of the ISP modem and Orbi router for 30 seconds then back on with the modem first, then the Orbi router been performed? 

@TrevorLRad wrote:
My RBR20 says the internet is online and has 1 satellite connected. The only issue is as i check on the your products tab it says im not connected to my internet. I try to connect my orbi wifi to my ps4 and it comes up with a CE-37813-2 error code.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Any progress on this? Just checking. 

@TrevorLRad wrote:

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7