Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbilogin.com help

Drewmama
Guide

Orbilogin.com help

I was changing my settings in orbilogin.com to enable daisy chain. When it was about to finish rebooting, it went to a screen that said "Connect to the Orbi Wifi Network" and now I cannot get back into the admin settings. I can see the router and 2 satellites in the app but the order of the chain is wrong. How can I fix this? Or just go back and disable daisy chain?
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbilogin.com help

What Orbi model do you have? 

How was the RBS placed? Star formation is most common. Daisy chain is RBS placed out in a line from the RBR.

Try turning OFF the RBS and turn them back on in a different order. 

Message 2 of 4
Drewmama
Guide

I have a RBK22/RBR20.
I did what you said and it looks like it worked. The reason I wanted to try daisy chain is because my house is a long rectangle. I'm trying a new modem and it's upstairs at one end. I get no coverage at the other end. I put one satellite downstairs at one opposite corner and another satellite downstairs at the other end.
Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

This series is one of the few that you can disable the Daisy Chain feature found under Advanced Tab/Advanced Settings/Wireless Settings.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7