Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Pause/resume button missing for one device

Mikeintx392
Aspirant

Pause/resume button missing for one device

One device on my router does not have the pause/resume button. It is an iPhone. My phone connects to the router, then disconnects on the phone. My router says it’s connected, but it is not actually getting the signal. All other devices have the pause/resume button. Also, the device is not blocked by the router. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

@Mikeintx392 wrote:
One device on my router does not have the pause/resume button. It is an iPhone. My phone connects to the router, then disconnects on the phone. My router says it’s connected, but it is not actually getting the signal. All other devices have the pause/resume button. Also, the device is not blocked by the router. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Which device is the Orbi app running on?  My experience is that the device running the app cannot be "paused", maybe because that would not be logical.

Message 2 of 4
Mikeintx392
Aspirant

I’m running the app on a different device. I’ve also tried it from router login.net
Message 3 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

Is there a "Pause" button for the device running the app?

Is the Orbi app loaded on that iPhone? Smartphone apps have a tendancy to keep connections open in the background unless specifically forced to quit.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7