Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Please help with Orbi Setup for AT&T Pace 5268ac and iOS unable to download from app store

amarie992
Aspirant

Please help with Orbi Setup for AT&T Pace 5268ac and iOS unable to download from app store

I initially followd the orbi directions to connect the orbi into one of the ports in the pace and hook up the satellite. I initally got everything hooked up and working but for some reason after connecting to the OrbiWifi I realized that I was unable to update or download any apps from the App Store and would get an unable to download error but then I would switch over to the regular WiFi from the pace everything was fine. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I seen a couple posts talking about DMZ mode (which I don't understand how to do). I've been researching for hours and cannot figure out why I'm getting this bug with the App Store and what the proper way to install the Orbi is with the pace with steps. If anyone could help me. I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Thanks!

Model: RBK30| Orbi AC2200 WiFi System
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
turnerm05
Luminary

Re: Please help with Orbi Setup for AT&T Pace 5268ac and iOS unable to download from app store

Apparently I haven't had enough coffee yet this morning!  LOL!  Sorry... forgot to include the link.  Try this.

http://www.dslreports.com/faq/17804

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
turnerm05
Luminary

Re: Please help with Orbi Setup for AT&T Pace 5268ac and iOS unable to download from app store

Give these instructions a shot.  I think I have the same AT&T modem/router as you do and this worked very well for me.  Those modems don't have a true passthrough feature but this will accomplish the same end result (basically).

Message 2 of 4
amarie992
Aspirant

Which instructions did you use to set up?
Message 3 of 4
turnerm05
Luminary

Apparently I haven't had enough coffee yet this morning!  LOL!  Sorry... forgot to include the link.  Try this.

http://www.dslreports.com/faq/17804

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7