Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Problem changing email address

xrunner
Aspirant

Problem changing email address

A service technician  installed the orbi router and used his email account.  I need to change it to my account. The issue is that I already have another orbi device associated to my email account.  So when I go to change the email it says account already exist. how do i resolve this issue.  thanks.

thanks

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 7
StephenB
Guru

Re: Problem changing email address

@xrunner: You posted this in the ReadyNAS area, so I moved it into the Orbi area for you.

If the service tech registered the router, then you will need to contact Netgear support to resolve this (unless the mods can help). 

Message 2 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Please contact NG support for help and information regarding this. 

@xrunner wrote:

A service technician  installed the orbi router and used his email account.  I need to change it to my account. The issue is that I already have another orbi device associated to my email account.  So when I go to change the email it says account already exist. how do i resolve this issue.  thanks.

thanks

Message 3 of 7
vajim
Master

@xrunner wrote:

thanks

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/how-do-I-change-my-email-address/td-p/1802539

Message 4 of 7
xrunner
Aspirant

What is the  email address?  I sent to customer.service@netgear.com and haven't gotten back a response.    thanks

Message 5 of 7
xrunner
Aspirant

I tried that before  I posted  here, and it didn't allow me to change the email address because  the email address I need to change it  to already has a net gear account.  So very frustrating.   

Message 6 of 7
vajim
Master

@xrunner wrote:

I tried that before  I posted  here, and it didn't allow me to change the email address because  the email address I need to change it  to already has a net gear account.  So very frustrating.   

Try contacting a forum moderator as well.

@Blanca_O 

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7