Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBK23 still in production?

BigLuga
Aspirant

RBK23 still in production?

I'm looking to know if the RBK23 (not the 'W') is still being produced (i'm in the U.S.).

My use case would (attempt to) take advantage of the ethernet ports on the 23's satellites for several "fixed" location devices.  I get the RBK50 has ethernet ports but i have 2 different locations where a couple of devices are fixed (e.g. home office and family room TV, etc).  These are not able to be wired. (and i think the RBK50 is a bit of overkill for the size of my house)

Bonus question: can i buy individual RBS20 satellites if i wanted to extend it further or would any of the "wall" satellites work with it?

Thanks,

BigLuga

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: RBK23 still in production?

Any of the satellites can be mixed and matched with the main router. And yes it still should be a sku that is being produced.

DarrenM

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

I presume availability maybe based on retailers who sell it:

https://www.netgear.com/support/product/RBK23.aspx

Might check Amazon or places like newegg or tigerdirect.

Message 2 of 5
BigLuga
Aspirant

Thanks FURRYe38,

I see it's available on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CQDHPFT/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza) but it's not available on the Netgear/Orbi "Wifi Systems" site.  It does offer the RBK22 so i can assume the "model" line is still there. 

BigLuga

Message 3 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 4 of 5
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Any of the satellites can be mixed and matched with the main router. And yes it still should be a sku that is being produced.

DarrenM

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7