Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR 20 intermittent connection issue

kejiang
Follower

RBR 20 intermittent connection issue

My wifi connection has been going intermittently. It would go offline and go back online on its own on some occasions. Sometimes, it would just went completely off. This would happen at least once a day. 

It is connected with a Arris SB8200 modem. I just purchased both of the modem and router in January 2020. They worked fine for the first nine months and started to have this issue in October. 

I also have one satellite. The firmware is also upgraded to the newest. 

Router:

firmware version: V2.5.1.16

Satellite:

firmware version : V2.5.0.4

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RBR 20 intermittent connection issue

Any progress on this? 

@kejiang wrote:

My wifi connection has been going intermittently. It would go offline and go back online on its own on some occasions. Sometimes, it would just went completely off. This would happen at least once a day. 

It is connected with a Arris SB8200 modem. I just purchased both of the modem and router in January 2020. They worked fine for the first nine months and started to have this issue in October. 

Router:

Satellite:

Message 2 of 3
vajim
Master

Re: RBR 20 intermittent connection issue

@kejiang wrote:

Router:

Satellite:

Did you fix this?

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements