Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR 50

venksiva63
Aspirant

RBR 50

ORBI Router AC 3000 

I tried to reset my router after sitting idle for a month and now i dont see any lights Flashing when i tried to reset.

I am unable to connect via ethernet cable as well.

Can i reset or bring it back to live in any other means

Thanks,

Venkata Perla

Message 1 of 5
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: RBR 50

@venksiva63 wrote:

I tried to reset my router after sitting idle for a month and now i dont see any lights Flashing when i tried to reset.

Please confirm. When the Orbi is powered on, the Power LED on the back above the power button does not light up green?

Or... there is no "Ring Light" at the top of the Orbi?

or... both?

Message 2 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Press the back reset button for 15 seconds then release. 
https://kb.netgear.com/31486/How-do-I-reset-my-Orbi-system-to-factory-default-settings

Does the top ring LED blink WHITE at all? 

@venksiva63 wrote:

ORBI Router AC 3000 

Can i reset or bring it back to live in any other means

Thanks,

Venkata Perla

Message 3 of 5
venksiva63
Aspirant

Power LED stay Green and if i try to hold the rest button. it still stay green and No Ring light at all.

Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Can try this:

https://kb.netgear.com/000059634/How-to-upload-firmware-to-a-NETGEAR-router-using-Windows-TFTP
Need to press the reset button for 30 seconds then release, then it send to PUT the command and upload the FW. 
I had a problem on a Windows 10 PC where this didn't work to use TFTP, so I switched to a WIndows 7 PC and the TFTP worked.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7