Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR10 Remote Access

Breakaway9
Guide

RBR10 Remote Access

I use the Android Orbi App Version V2.7.2.1371. I have a RBR50 at one location. I have a RBR10 at another location. I have "Anywhere Access" enabled on both. When I am at the RBR50 location, it says that my RBR10 is "Disconnected" which I know is not true because I can see other devices through other apps that are connected to the RBR10. When I am at the RBR10 location, I have no problem accessing the RBR50 device via Anywhere Access. Why can I not see my RBR10 when I am at the RBR50 location? 

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: RBR10 Remote Access

Having two Orbi systems on one Orbi "app" certainly should work from both locations.  If the question is posted in the community forum for the app, somebody may have a suggestion:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-App/bd-p/en-home-orbi-app 

(It is understandable that Netgear created separate forums because there is such a wide variety of Netgear products that a single forum would not be managable, but it's not at all "obvious" why some topics have separate forums and others are lumped together.)

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7