Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR40 - two devices (fire stick and peloton) radio button keeps turning off on orbi app

NateWilson68
Follower

RBR40 - two devices (fire stick and peloton) radio button keeps turning off on orbi app

The radio buttons in device manager keep turning off by themselves on device manager on the orbi app, despite me turning them back on.  I do have 15-20 other devices which remain on and do not have this problem.  Any advice?  I have rebooted modem and router.

Message 1 of 2
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: RBR40 - two devices (fire stick and peloton) radio button keeps turning off on orbi app

I have two suggestions:

1. Questions about the Orbi "app" typically get more informed answers in the forum devotes entirely to the app:
    https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-App/bd-p/en-home-orbi-app 
  2. Use the Orbi web interface to manage the router, which does not seem to have as many "quirks" as the "app".

In other words, "I got nothin.", because I spend 99% of my time using the web interface and only open the app when I think there is a tiny chance I can answer a question about it.  Most of the people who watch this forum seem to partial to the web interface as well.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7