Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR50 Disconnects from Internet -- Attached to LB1120

todder
Follower

RBR50 Disconnects from Internet -- Attached to LB1120

I have recently switched from my wifi broadband provider to AT&T LTE.  I replaced my old ISPs box with an LB1120, which I placed in bridge mode.  I connected the LB1120 to the RBR50s WAN port using a Cat 6 cable.  The ORBI is in router mode and everything worked great for the first few days.  Now, the Orbi disconnects from the Internet at least once a day and doesnt' come back.  I log into the LB1120 and I have Internet access.  To restore the internet connection I need to either reboot the Orbi or run setup wizard again.  The Orbi 's firmware is 2.3.5.30

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: RBR50 Disconnects from Internet -- Attached to LB1120

I hope you are also posting in the LB1120 forum. (Is this it?: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Mobile-Routers-Hotspots-Modems/bd-p/aircard ?)

If the LB1120 is new, it may have come with 90 days of "complimentary support".  When the product is registered, there is a link on the Netgear registration page to contact support.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7