Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR50/RBK50 not in sync

k9kids
Guide

RBR50/RBK50 not in sync

Decided to log on and look at my current status. Satellite is pulsing white. Did a sync, but still the same. 

Both are at the latest F/W revision v2. 0.0.74. The satellite shows no internet connection.

Besides synchronizing again, what else can I try?

Screenshot_2017-11-29-20-22-06-1.png

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 4
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: RBR50/RBK50 not in sync

Are you able to log into the satellited using its Ip address?

DarrenM

Message 2 of 4
BillYoung
Luminary

k9kids:

Welcome to the club.  I have the exact same issue as you do.  I was told to re-sync the satellite.  I did that, and its ring flashed white for about an hour and 40 minutes.  Once it quit, I tried the same thing again, and the results were the same:  "No Internet".  I'm still waiting for a response from DarrenM.  My posting is currently on Page 3 and headed lower in the Community.

I'll keep an eye on your posting to see if you get a solution.  Thanks for posting this.

BillYoung

Message 3 of 4
BillYoung
Luminary

k9kids:

OK, here is your answer to your problem:  power cycle the satellite, and re-sync both the router and satellite.  That should clear the "No Internet" issue.  It did for me.  You can look at my posting to see any further details.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7