Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR50 / RBS50 Firmware Version 2.0.0.74 upgrade availabillty in UK Orbi versions

McOrbi
Aspirant

RBR50 / RBS50 Firmware Version 2.0.0.74 upgrade availabillty in UK Orbi versions

Does any know when RBR50 / RBS50 Firmware Version 2.0.0.74 will be released so that the firmware can be upgraded on UK Orbi versions.

I have attempted to do both automatic upgrades:

The auto check comes back with "No new upgrades available"

The manual upgrade comes back with the message this is the wrong file.

The current version installed is RBR50 Firmware Version 1.12.0.18

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
martyfp
Luminary

Re: RBR50 / RBS50 Firmware Version 2.0.0.74 upgrade availabillty in UK Orbi versions

Actually, it is now on the automatic download server, I just went to manually update to .74 (from .72) and the orbi reported that .74 was available so I just did the automatic update.  (I am in the UK)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5

All Replies
rhester72
Virtuoso

Re: RBR50 / RBS50 Firmware Version 2.0.0.74 upgrade availabillty in UK Orbi versions

Unzip the file and update with the .img file contained therein.

Rodney

Message 2 of 5
martyfp
Luminary

Actually, it is now on the automatic download server, I just went to manually update to .74 (from .72) and the orbi reported that .74 was available so I just did the automatic update.  (I am in the UK)

Message 3 of 5
McOrbi
Aspirant

Thanks Rodney, the automatic update server was active today and I have updated the firmware.

Cheers,

McOrbi

Message 4 of 5
McOrbi
Aspirant

Thanks martyfp,

just updated using the automatic update.

Cheers

McOrbi

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7