Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RBR50 Unable to Enable Guest Wifi or Update firmware

jdpg2
Apprentice

RBR50 Unable to Enable Guest Wifi or Update firmware

A new strange one in the Orbi world.  I am Unable to activate the guest network from my Orbi router web page, unable to see the Guest wifi button in the Orbi app.  Unable to update the firmware on either the router or the satelite.  and why i try to select upload firmware or enable "Apply" on the enable guest network page i am greated with this page...

400 Bad Request

This server does not support the operation requested by your client.

I am running 2.1.4.10, in AP mode.  I have rebooted both RBR50 and RBS50 with no effect.

PS FURRY please dont ask me for my router brand etc, its irreleveant to this discussion.

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only)
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

I don't ask for router model unless it's not meantioned nor listed in the tag line of your initial post, so I see that you've tagged the RBR50? Since we all know this is a NG forum, we can presume brand doesn't matter huh? Asking is relevant since if it's not known, kind hard to place the model as not all models may have issues like yours. Smiley Wink

So have you tried a differenct browser and or PC/Laptop?  Same thing happen? 

Besure to clear out all browser caches then try again. 

If you updated, try a factory reset if rebooting and trying other browsers doesn't seem to help any. 

Try a clean re-load of same FW version, factory reset the set up from scratch and see if it still happens. 

If nothing works, then you might contact NG support and ask about this, since we haven't seen any one else post about this particular issue. 

Message 2 of 4
Jeremyinsf
Apprentice

Alas, jdpg2, you tried.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats