Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBS10 Solid green then flash white and won't connect to router or reset

cayubweeums
Follower

RBS10 Solid green then flash white and won't connect to router or reset

Recently My Second Satellite Disconnected From My Router. It Then Began To Show Solid Green Then Flash White Every 8 seconds. The Satellite Would Also Not Factory Reset After Holding The Reset For An Extended Period Of Time. Whilst Holding The Reset Button It Failed To Even Change The Status Leds State From Green And Flashing White. I Am At A Loss For Which Steps To Take Next. Thanks For Help In Advance.

Message 1 of 2
svetaketu
Luminary

Re: RBS10 Solid green then flash white and won't connect to router or reset

Hi @cayubweeums,

Its weird, the RBR10 and RBS10 don't have a green LED color. Its only white, blue, amber, and red.

Anyways, the user manual says that for a Pulsing White LED; The power adapter was connected to the satellite and the satellite is booting, the satellite is attempting to sync with the router, or the Reset button was pressed and the satellite is resetting to its factory default settings.

Can you try placing the RBS10 right beside the RBR10 and try to manually sync it using the sync button?

If this doesn't work, try doing a factory reset on the RBR10 itself and see if it wil sync this time.

Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7