Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RBS20 not in stock in UK

ben205
Follower

RBS20 not in stock in UK

Hi

has the RBS20 been discontinued at all as no one has anything in stock in the UK at all and this has been the case for quite a while now 

Any thoughts most welcome 

Thanks 

Simon

Message 1 of 6
Mstrbig
Master

@ben205 wrote:

Hi

has the RBS20 been discontinued at all as no one has anything in stock in the UK at all and this has been the case for quite a while now 

Any thoughts most welcome 

Thanks 

Simon

Not sure if they are discontinued but I see many used ones available in the UK ate various auction and sale sites.

Message 2 of 6
Shinedown
Apprentice

I've also been wondering this, I've been looking for an rbs50 or a s20 for a while now, and can't find any new anywhere. What's going on? Is this a COVID supply-related thing perhaps?
Message 3 of 6
Mstrbig
Master

@Shinedown wrote:
I've also been wondering this, I've been looking for an rbs50 or a s20 for a while now, and can't find any new anywhere. What's going on? Is this a COVID supply-related thing perhaps?

The RBS50mis in stock in the states on Netgear's site.

https://www.netgear.com/orbi/rbs50.aspx

Message 4 of 6
Shinedown
Apprentice

Maybe stock limited to the US until production increases? It would be great if someone from Netgear could confirm what's happening in the UK. Always an ominous sign when Amazon.co.uk reads:

'We don't know when, or if these will be back in stock'
Message 5 of 6
Shinedown
Apprentice

FYI, I contacted Netgear in relation to this - they told me they had been impacted by supply issues, but stock will be hitting the shelves in the UK at the end of September.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7