Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBW30 satellite - no connected devices

robertp1992
Aspirant

RBW30 satellite - no connected devices

i have the RBW30 for almost a year.  a week or so ago, I was looking around inside the Orib app, and noted there were no devices connected to the RBW30 satellite, even though it physically is located 10 ft away from two computers and a cell phone.   

All the other devices were connected to the other satellite (RBS50), or the main router (RBR50).  

one solution was to adjust the signal power?  But I cannot seem to find a way to get to that setting.  does any one have any other ideas?  Thanks

RP

Model: RBW30|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Add-on Satellite
Message 1 of 4
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: RBW30 satellite - no connected devices

@robertp1992 wrote:

i have the RBW30 for almost a year.  a week or so ago, I was looking around inside the Orib app, and noted there were no devices connected to the RBW30 satellite, even though it physically is located 10 ft away from two computers and a cell phone.   

All the other devices were connected to the other satellite (RBS50), or the main router (RBR50).  

one solution was to adjust the signal power?  But I cannot seem to find a way to get to that setting.  does any one have any other ideas?  Thanks

RP

Have you tried looking at your devices via the web login.....as in pc or laprop?  Lots of problems being reported with the app.

Message 2 of 4
robertp1992
Aspirant

Additional info - when loggin in to the router settings via web address, I can see that there are devices connected to the RBW30 satellite, but in the app, those devices are indicated to be connected to the other satellite (RBS50).  

Message 3 of 4
Retired_Member
Not applicable

@robertp1992 wrote:

Additional info - when loggin in to the router settings via web address, I can see that there are devices connected to the RBW30 satellite, but in the app, those devices are indicated to be connected to the other satellite (RBS50).  

There you go....that's why I never use the app.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7