Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RMA Process

MTinPA
Aspirant

RMA Process

I've sunk at least 6 hours over the last month into sitting on hold for support in replacing a malfunctioning Orbi unit and hoping this board may give me an alternate plan as I'm no closer to getting my RMA completed.  I have an RMA number, have paid for expedited shipping (TWICE) and still no info from Netgear on the replacment device.  The RMA was processed over a month ago and after following up with a phone call into Netgear on the status they simply told me there is a system issue with no timeline to get it corrected.  Not very cool after the system was able to charge my CC for the expedited shipping but not send the replacment.  PLEASE HELP!

Message 1 of 5
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello MTInPa

Send me a PM with the case number your email and the RMA and I will escalate the issue.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 5
MTinPA
Aspirant

Sent.  Thanks.

Message 3 of 5
MTinPA
Aspirant

Over a month has gone by and Netgear support still has ZERO info on when an RMA replacement will be processed and sent to me but was able to process over $30 in "expedited" shipping charges from me.  I need this resolved as I have spent over 10 hours in doing every step Netgear has asked of me to get an RMA in place but they can't figure out how to do the one thing they need to do for me - SEND THE REPLACEMENT ORBI SATELITE.

Message 4 of 5
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello MTinPA

I am very sorry for what has happened and I am escalating the issue again.

DarrenM

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7