Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Raspberry Pi 4 wifi signal dropping out after a couple of days

Stewart_Howl
Follower

Raspberry Pi 4 wifi signal dropping out after a couple of days

I have a Raspberry Pi 4.  After about 2 days it falls off my network.  It has a good connection when connected.  My router is the RBR50v2 with two satellites attached.  I've read in places about disabling AX mode but I can't find this option in my settings.  Research also suggests I'm not on my own with this.  The only way to get the Pi back is to reboot it.  How can I fix this please?

Message 1 of 2
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Raspberry Pi 4 wifi signal dropping out after a couple of days

@Stewart_Howl wrote:

I have a Raspberry Pi 4.  After about 2 days it falls off my network.  It has a good connection when connected.  My router is the RBR50v2 with two satellites attached.  I've read in places about disabling AX mode but I can't find this option in my settings.  Research also suggests I'm not on my own with this.  The only way to get the Pi back is to reboot it.  How can I fix this please?

There is no AX mode on the original Orbi product line (RBR50), only on the new "AX" product line.

My Pi4 WiFi stays up for months.  Looks (to me) like a setting on the Pi, not the Orbi.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7