Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Rb50 wifi password works for minutes then stops on some devices

DoomGirDoom
Follower

Rb50 wifi password works for minutes then stops on some devices

1. HopefullyI set that up correctlyBecause my orbee will not keep the password As Correct For Certain Devices. For some reason only my computer, my Echo show 5 and Galaxy S21 Ultra Are Having Issues. My LaptOp Is connected by LAN, I Don't Know what to do because I can't seem to find this enable Smart Connect which seems to be one solution I found but I can't find The Option For It Anywhere. And I've gone through pretty much every single Option. And I don't know why exactly my cell phone right now is actually Capitalizing random letters. And the weird thing about it is that I didn't even touch the damn thing and settings in the past little while and it's just suddenly doing it. just randomly is about 3-5 days ago it just started not accepting the password
Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Rb50 wifi password works for minutes then stops on some devices

What Firmware version is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

What browser are you using to manage the RBR? 

Try setting a simple alphacharacter PW, 8 characters on the RBR.  

Has a factory reset and setup from scratch been performed since last FW update? 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7